Alicia Acuna is a household name in the world of journalism, having spent over two decades building a successful career in this field. She is best known for her work at FOX News, where she works for a broadcast reporter and a general works reporter working for their Denver bureau. His news segment is very popular with the channel’s viewers and they tend to tune in regularly to hear him tell all the news and issues that arise during the day. Through hard work and determination, Alicia worked her way from the ground up to the upper echelons of news reporting and anchoring. She is a brilliant testament to the benefits of following your dreams with passion.
Aside from her long service in her profession, Alicia has also excelled in her other institutions. She is also a passionate wife and mother, and she manages to balance these different aspects of her life perfectly. Over her career, she’s covered a slew of stories, including the 2013 tornado in Moore, Oklahoma, and the devastation it caused.
Alicia Acuna – Biography,
The year of birth of this renowned journalist is unknown, with Alicia reluctant to reveal such a private detail about herself, but she celebrates her birthday on May 27 every year. She was raised in Whittier, California and parts of southern Arizona. Her parents identify as Chicano and she is third-generation Mexican-American. Her father and mother separated when she was 13, and her father moved to San Diego, California, which forced Alicia to divide her time between them. She stayed with her mother in Tucson, where she attended Tucson High Magnet School. she traveled to be with her father whenever she was on vacation.
After graduating from high school in 1988, Alicia enrolled at Northern Arizona University and earned a degree in journalism and broadcasting. Her interest in the news industry didn’t really take hold until she saw a flyer for the school television station auditions called U-TV. She decided to give it a shot and she got the job. She continued to work with the station until her graduation. Subsequently, she applied for a scholarship from the International Radio and Television Society and was accepted. She also began an internship program at the national headquarters of CBS News in New York.
Alicia Acuna then had an office job at NBC, where she worked as a project manager. She would later join Fox News, but previously she was a reporter and anchor at KSEE-TV, located in Fresno, California. From what we could gather, she also held the same position at KGET-TV, also in California.
The journalistic community began to take notice of her in 1997; this was after she became the first runner-up for AFTRA Columnist of the Year. It was also the year she joined FOX News Channel as a general-purpose reporter and soon became one of the medium’s most talented reporters.
Unsurprisingly, people have been curious about the extent of wealth Alicia Acuna has been able to amass over her career. Although it is quite obvious that she is well paid, the full value of her net worth is not known to the public.
Facts About The Courageous Fox News Reporter
1. If you’re wondering why many consider her a brave reporter, it’s probably because of her live coverage of the tornadoes that rocked Moore, a town in Cleveland County, Oklahoma, in 2013.
2. Alicia Acuna is happily married to her longtime partner, Brian Daniel Boyd. Details of how they met, when they started dating or even when they walked down the aisle have not been released to the public, with the couple preferring to keep this information private. However, the journalist and her husband seem to be loving every minute of their married life and apparently have no intention of going their separate ways anytime soon.
3. The renowned journalist is a loving mother of two beautiful children whom she shares with her husband, Brian. Her first child was born on April 14, 2014 and they named her Sofia. The couple welcomed their second child, Mario, on September 6, 2016. The family is a tight-knit group and Alicia enjoys traveling with her husband and children.
4. Alicia’s husband is a cancer survivor. On May 5, 2019, he had been living without illness for ten years. She supported him as he battled and overcame the disease in 2009, and every year she celebrates that victory.
5. She loves serving as a mentor and role model for future journalists and is always ready to advise and guide those who seek her.