She’s by far one of the controversial female subjects in the sense that she’s constantly in the middle of one controversy or another, but that’s why we find this rapper so interesting. Before we dive into the subject of Azealia Banks height, let’s see some facts about the artist herself.
See also: Miley Cyrus tattoos, tongue and teeth
- She was born Azealia Amanda Banks on May 31, 1991 in Manhattan, but she grew up in Harlem.
- Even beyond her current music career, the artist is known for her outspoken views and controversial social media presence.
- Azealia has been in the spotlight for quite some time now. She performed in an off-Broadway show when she was 10 years old.
- She didn’t have it easy as a child of the Bank. The father died of pancreatic cancer when she was just two years old. She and her two older sisters were raised by her verbally and physically abusive mother.
- Beyonce and Aaliyah are her two main influences in the music business.
- The artist attended LaGuardia High School for Music and Arts, which produced a number of other notable figures such as Lana Del Rey, Robert De Niro and Nicki Minaj, but Miss Banks eventually dropped out.
- Her decision to become a musician was actually spurred on by a few failed auditions, when at age 16 her agent groomed her to audition for shows on Nickelodeon and TBS. When that didn’t go as planned, she chose to pursue a career in music.
- When she released her debut album, Give Me a Chance in November 2008, she went by the name Miss Bank$.
- Azealia is widely known for her feuds and the boys she has a few, here are some of the more professional ones. She had numerous issues with her label, XL Records, which led to her signing with former Lady Gaga manager, Troy Carter, which also didn’t work out because, in her own words, ” his ego was sh*t’.
Well, time to move on from all those fascinating facts about the rapper; Now let’s look at the topic starting with Azealia Banks height.
See also: Zayn Malik’s girlfriend and the other women in his life
Azealia Banks Height
We mentioned that most of our female MCs are a bit on the short side, right? Well, Azealia is no exception, the rapper stands an inch below the average African American height of 5ft 4in, at 5ft 3in. She once said on Twitter, “My legs look really long and they make me look tall. Even though I’m only 5 years old. It’s so true that at first glance, you’d never guess she’s a ‘little’ person.
It’s quite shocking and some people still don’t believe it, but if there’s one thing we’ve noticed about the star, it’s that she doesn’t have the energy to lie about of her size, especially because she leads most of them in her feuds.
Now that we know how tall she is, let us check out a few other celebrities who stand as tall as her. Britney Spears, Tina Turner, Victoria Beckham, Pink and Drew Barrymore share the same height as Azealia Banks.
See also: Rihanna’s Tattoos; Hand and chest tattoos, nose job
Azealia Banks Weight
You don’t need any visual aids to figure out that the star is really on the thin and thin side. Although she probably has a very efficient metabolism, she can also boast of her good physical shape and work plan. In general, the star cuts down on sugar and starch and gets plenty of healthy protein, fat, and vegetables.
On top of that, she works; She lifts weights and incorporates cardio exercises into her routine, then to top it all off, the star used Garcinia weight loss pills. The star currently weighs 56 kilograms.
Azealia Banks body measurements
Along with Azealia Banks height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight: 56 kilograms
Bra size: 32 B
Chest size: 32 inches
Waist size: 24 inches
Hip size: 34 inches
Foot/Shoe Size: Not Available