He needs no introduction, there isn’t a soul on earth that doesn’t know who this man is (OK, some souls don’t, but you get what we mean). He’s a beacon of hope for some, a suave personality for many, and as much as we’d love to explore this, today is all about Barack Obama’s height, weight, and height.
However, we will not dwell on the subject yet, let’s see some interesting facts about the outgoing President of the United States of America.
See Also: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Affair With A Maid: 5 Quick Facts
- He was born Barack Hussein Obama II on August 4, 1961 in Honlulu, Hawaii. He lived in Indonesia for four years with his mother and stepfather before returning to Hawaii to live with his maternal grandparents.
- The outgoing president has an interesting taste for books. He grew up in literature. He collected Spider-Man and Conan the Barbarian comics and he read all the Harry Potter books.
- Growing up, he ate some pretty interesting cuisine, dog meat, snake meat, and roasted grasshopper while living in Indonesia.
- As a wild teenager, he took drugs, including marijuana and cocaine.
- It was only after he graduated from college that he began to respond to his full name. Until then, his name was Barry.
- Unfortunately, neither of his parents saw him go down in history, he is an orphan. Her father died in a car accident in Kenya in 1982 and her mother died of ovarian cancer in 1995.
- Before his inauguration as the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama wrote a letter to his daughters for Parade Magazine. This letter was for his daughters and all the other children in America.
- If he hadn’t gone down the political road, Obama would have been an architect.
- The 44th President of the United States of America loves basketball and Obama’s height is an added bonus in that regard.
- He applied to be on a black calendar while studying at Harvard, but was rejected by the all-female committee. If they could see it now… well, they probably did.
We could go on and on… There’s so much to say about him, but we can’t neglect the subject. So let’s start at that beginning with Obama’s height.
See also: Children, Sons, Wife, Daughter and Parents of Will Smith
The height of Barack Obama
Here’s one thing we can tell you, Barack is not a short president. The incumbent president stands at 6ft 1in which is not only well above the average height of American men. Yes, that is also above the average US President height of 5ft 10.7in.
Like all the other people whose height list has been made public, there are quite a few losses in his case. For them, he has crossed the 6-foot mark well but he is not an inch more. There were even rumors that the President wore lifts, but as usual, that’s none of our business, we’ve given you his listed height and we’re sticking with it until he says otherwise.
Now let’s move on to a list of celebrities who stand as tall as the outgoing President of the United States of America. Leonardo DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves, Justin Timberlake and Cristiano Ronaldo all share Barack Obama’s strengths.
See also: Chris Evans Height, Weight and Body Net Worth
Barack Obama’s weight
Obama is generally a healthy president. Since entering the White House, he has lowered his cholesterol levels and gained muscle. According to Daily Mail, Obama weighs 175 pounds, about five pounds lighter than when he was last assessed in 2014.
Apparently, he was not only looking for a healthy nation, but he was also looking for an overall healthy lifestyle. He trains daily incorporating aerobic fitness and resistance training into his routine. He also remains tobacco-free and only drinks alcohol occasionally and in moderation. So that’s about all we have on his weight.
See also: Chris Pratt height, weight and body measurements
Barack Obama’s body measurements
Besides Barack Obama’s height and weight, here is a summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Weight: 79 kg or 175 pounds
Chest size: 43 inches
Size: 33 inches
Foot/Shoe Size: 12 US, 45 EU, 11.5 UK