Chantel Jeffries is part DJ, part model, and part YouTube star who is now getting rather famous as The Weeknd’s rumored girlfriend. Chantel is also a multi-talented actress, although she hasn’t acted in many movies yet. Here’s what you need to know about the beautiful woman.
Chantel Jeffries Biography and Family Life
Chantel was born on October 1, 1992 in the United States, California, as the daughter of a military man. Considering her father’s type of work, her family life was not the same as many other children, as she was always on the move. Therefore, she was bred in different places including Massachusetts and California.
A graduate of Florida International University, Chantel is a very smart person who studied Communication Arts and Fine Arts. She went to high school in Virginia and it was in Jacksonville that she went to college.
What would have first brought fame to Chantel Jeffries was her work as a DJ, for which she is nicknamed Ceejay the DJ. Apart from this, she is also an actress who has been a part of some movies such as The Perfect Match (2016) which was her first movie, and A Family Weekend (2016).
Other facts about her
1. She’s working on a book: Chantel is in the process of writing a book that she says she’s getting out soon. Nevertheless, the music remains his priority.
2. Relationships and Dating: Before being linked to The Weeknd, Chantel was said to have recently dated Justin Bieber. She was also linked to Justin Combs, the son of P. Diddy and NFL star DeSean Jackson. Her most popular relationship, however, was with Justine Bieber.
3. Plastic surgery: A Kim Kardashian lookalike, Chantel Jeffries has undergone plastic surgery which she uploaded the process to on her YouTube channel. The surgery consisted of a breast reduction and a facelift. This is because she had hormonal issues that caused her weight to fluctuate causing her breast to go from a small D to a B. Although she said she had no problem size, it could cause some problems, including stretch marks. especially for someone whose breasts have gone from size to size.
4. Entrepreneurship: Chantel also has her eyes set on being an entrepreneur as she works on her own jewelry line.
5. As a DJ: Ceejay, the DJ, has worked with many stars and in many events. It is therefore well established in this field.
6. She understands and speaks French: She learned the language after growing up. It’s because his family is French. She learned much of the language through music and a phone app. That said, her mother is Italian.
7. She doesn’t eat meat: But she loves seafood, with sushi being her favorite dish.
8. Arrest: The DJ was charged with stabbing a rival named Monica Crout five times. This was after the two men allegedly argued on Facebook. After the stabbing, the Jefferies left Crout badly injured. It was also reported that she had been arrested five times before.
Although she denied the stabbing incident and her lawyer said she was arrested when she was 18, but the case was dropped due to lack of evidence. It was a misdemeanor assault, and it was the only time she had been arrested.
9. Relationship with The Weeknd: Even though the rumor that she might be dating The Weeknd still exists, sources close to the singer claim that he is still very single. But then, the multiple Grammy-winning star and Chantel have been friends for a long time.
10. height: Chantel is a very beautiful woman who has the right shape and body. She is 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in) tall.
11. Social Media: Ceejay the DJ has a massive social media following with nearly 900,000 subscribers on YouTube, nearly 4 million followers on Instagram, and over 500,000 followers on Twitter. She also has a SnapChat account and a Facebook page.
12. Home: She now lives in LA where she does most of her work.