Danny Pimsanguan is a handsome model whose popularity skyrocketed after becoming friends with professional mixed martial artist, Cody Garbrandt. Although he’s had his fair share of relationship drama in recent years, the MMA fighter has proven to be an endearing person to his childhood wife.
Although Garbrandt is one of the most notable fighters on the planet having launched his career in 2012, his wife, Danny, is not as well known due to her private nature. However, she is a successful model who has a strong online presence and an impressive career to show for her hard work in the industry.
Danny Pimsanguan – Biography,
Danny Pimsanguan is the daughter of Suwat Guy Pimsanguan. She was welcomed into the world on June 23, 1986 in Orange County, California. She is of Thai descent, however, there is no additional information about her family background. The model has a twin sister called Lena Pimsanguan. The two were raised together in her hometown and are often seen together in pictures.
Cody’s wife works for a Las Vegas-based modeling agency, Wet Republic Ultra Pool, and occasionally keeps in shape with sister factory Team Alpha Male.
As stated earlier, Danny Pimsanguan keeps information about her personal life secret and it hasn’t changed so much since she got married to her idol.
It’s unclear when or where exactly the model and her MMA fighter husband met but we can establish that Cody proposed to Danny sometime in April 2017 while they were on a vacation trip to a desert town in Arizona called Sedona. Cody reportedly came up with a flashy massive ring valued at a very high cost.
They finally sealed their love for each other in a secret ceremony attended by their families and friends in July of the same year. Both men publicly informed their fans of their marriage during a live episode of UFC Tonight.
Danny and Cody announced in March 2018 that they are now the parents of a healthy boy named Kai Fisher Garbrandt, but not much is known about this young boy.
Garbrandt, also known as No Love, is currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was born Cody Ray Allen Garbrandt on July 7, 1991 in Uhrichsville, Ohio, USA.
Facts About Cody Garbrandt’s Wife
1. Danny Pimsanguan is five years older than her husband.
2. Cody Garbrandt’s wife reportedly partied with Calvin Harris and Steve Aoki recently.
3. Besides modeling, she is also good at Muay Thai kickboxing.
4. Danny is a good friend of Las Vegas resident Ashley Quiocho. She was also the one who created a gofundme page for Quiocho after the latter was filmed twice in late 2017 during the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival. She was shot in the right hand, which led her to go under the knife in order to remove bullet fragments that lay on her hand.
5. The model got engaged to his girlfriend as he prepared to compete with longtime rival TJ Dillashaw.
6. Cody’s wife is very active on social media. She has accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram where she befriends thousands of people impressed with her personality and modeling career. She launched her Instagram career in 2012 when she posted her first photos.
7. The model and her husband’s ex-girlfriend, PaigeVanzant are friends. The latter is a popular UFC fighter who competes in the women’s strawweight division. She and Cody had a fleeting fling before amicably parting ways.
8. The exact value of the Instagram star’s personal assets has yet to be calculated, but her husband is said to have a net worth of $3 million.
9. While Garbrandt stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 136 pounds or 62 kilograms, there is information about his wife’s height, weight and measurements. From its photos, it is clear that the model is medium in size and comfortable in weight and body.
10. Danny Pimsanguan is also known as a fisherman’s wife.
11. Her husband has his face tattooed on his body.