With over 6 million subscribers and opinions on every video posted, FUNnel Vision is among the most popular family channels. Like many other family channels on YouTube, the channel captures daily life activities that people relate to. It also offers versatility when it comes to influencer marketing.
Funnel Vision launched in December 2006 with A baby eating vinegar and salt crisps as the first video posted on the channel. This family channel is popular for making videos of food challenges, road trips, and pranks. With over 300 videos uploaded, the channel also features some Christmas stuff, birthday parties, visits to LEGOLAND, Seaworld and more.
Funnel Vision – Who are the members?
The team behind FUNnel Vision is a family of six, including four children, Lexi, Michael, Chase and Shawn, and their parents, Vincent and Samantha. Together they document and upload their daily activities, share their birthday parties, pose challenges and anything else that entertains viewers. On the family’s Youtube channel, they are known as the Skylander family and the parents are referred to as the Skylander dad and dad, while the children are Skylander boys and girls. Let’s get to know them more
Vincent Carter (Skylander dad)
Vincent Carter is his real name, he is an American and the mastermind of the popular “Skylander Family” channels. Vincent was born on October 29, 1974 at the time of Samantha, a YouTuber couple. They have four children who are also part of their online business.
Samantha Carter (Skylander Mom)
She is the matriarch of Skylanders, she is also an American citizen who was born on July 7, 1980. At home, Samantha is in charge of taking care of Skylander’s children, but when it comes to their YouTube business, she is the co -creator of video content posted on their various channels. Like her husband, Samantha also tells funny jokes and enjoys filming her daily activities. Her first appearance on the family channel FUNnel Vision was at A Baby Eating Salt and Vinegar Chips, where, along with the rest of the family, she watched Lexi react to eating the chip.
Lexi (Skylander Girl)
Better known as Lexi or Lex, Alexis is the only daughter and eldest of all children born to Vincent and Samantha. She was born on July 24, 2006 and has been featured on all of the family’s family channels, including SkylanderBoy AndGirl, which she shares with her brother Michael. Lexi is also popular on Musical.ly where she has a following of over 600,000 fans.
Michael Carter (Skylander Boy)
He is a young American YouTuber and one of three sons of Vincent and Samantha Carter. He was born on November 10, 2008 and has been a part of the family’s YouTube business since he was a few months old.
Chase (Lightcore Chase)
He is Samantha and Vincent’s third child. He was born on October 1, 2011, and like his two older siblings, he is an influencer on YouTube. He joined the family chain before the age of two. One of his popular videos chronicles his experience in the hospital emergency room, where he went to have his wound pricked after touching the cupboards in his house.
Shawn (baby Slylander)
Shawn was born on September 11, 2015, he is the last child of the Skylander family. He also appeared on the family’s YouTube channel, FUNnel Vision. Her first appearance was in the video “Baby’s First Days! Stuck in the hospital, no name chosen! ”In which he had just had a week.
Funnel Vision Info, Trivia and Facts
- FUNnel Vision is the original YouTube channel created for Skylanders. The channel currently has over 6 million subscribers and billions of views.
- The FUNnel Vision channel is just one of four YouTube channels in the family. The rest includes TheSklyanderBoy AndGirl, FGTEEV and DohMuchFun.
- In November 2018, the channel was one of several YouTube family channels most of whose videos were removed by YouTube due to inappropriate content. All video content from the family channel DohMuchFun was removed between late 2016 and 2017, but a fifth of its videos were also removed from FUNnel Vision.
- With such a huge fan base on the family channels, there is no doubt that they enjoy a pretty huge income as a benefit. The family is believed to earn an estimated annual income of $2.6 million from FUNnel Vision alone. Much of this revenue comes from ads and sponsored videos from companies like Best Fiends, Wowwee, Disney, and more.
- Not only are Vincent and his immediate family in the video sharing business, but their extended family members have also joined in. Elyssa and Heidi, Lexi’s aunts have created their own channel named ‘Funkee Bunch’. The two also appeared on their home channel. Minecraft Ethan is also a relative of Skylanders.