Whenever one is mentioned, the other is mentionedMcCourty twin brothers, Jason McCourty and Devin McCourty, play for the New England Patriots in the National Football League (NFL). Our focus here, however, will mostly be on Jason as we take a closer look at his family life, find out who his wife is, in addition to listing the facts we’ve gathered about the NFL star. Despite this, his brother Devin will almost never be missing from the picture, so let’s take a look at their background.
Jason was born with his twin brother on Aug. 13, 1987, in Nyack, New York to Calvin McCourty and Phyllis Harrell. The brothers were raised by their parents who sent them to Saint Joseph Regional, located in Montvale, New Jersey, where they both played football. Afterwards, the McCourtys enrolled at Rutgers University and, as usual, they both played for their team as a cornerback and Devin occasionally played as a free safety.
He was selected by the Tennessee Titans in the 2009 NFL Draft, where he played for most of his career before being signed by the New England Patriots from Cleveland Brown.
Jason McCourty’s Family – Siblings, Wife
Along with his twin brother, a certain LarryWhite is also on the list of his siblings, but not much information has been revealed about who he is and what he does. Nevertheless, seeing the exploits his brothers achieve in the NFL, Larry must absolutely be proud of them and the honor they bring to their family name.
Jason’s well-known brother is Devin McCourty who also plays in the NFL with the New England Patriots, the same team as his brother. Similarly, he attended Saint Joseph Regional High School in Montvale, New Jersey, where he played football as a cornerback and safety, boasting impressive stats. After high school, Devin began playing for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Rutgers University from 2005 to 2009, when he graduated. From freshman year until graduating with a bachelor’s degree in sociology in 2009, he played every game that season Performance earned a spot on the All-Big East Conference Academic Selection (first and second season) and made the All-Big East first team in 2009.
Nyack, born in New York and born safe, entered the NFL as the first-round pick and 27th selection of the New England Patriots in the 2010 NFL Draft. Since then, he has remained in the NFL. team and realized its value for money. When Devin became a free agent in 2015, the Patriots offered him a five-year, $47.5 million deal that came with a $28.5 million guarantee and a $15 million signing bonus. of dollars.
Jason McCourty teamed up with his brother as a Patriot on March 15, 2018, following a trade from his last team, the Cleveland Browns, for a 2018 seventh pick for New York’s 2018 sixth pick. -England. Upon arriving at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts, Jason played in all 16 regular season games in 2018, starting with 12 players..
Melissa McCourty is the wife of Jason McCourty. The duo started dating long ago after they met in college when Jason was a sophomore. They had a love affair and in 2014, took their marital vows. Today, they are the parents of three lovely children, Liana McCourty (born in 2013), Kaiden McCourty (born in 2016) and Kai McCourty the youngest, born in 2017.
Other Facts About the NFL Cornerback
1. Jason’s brother, Devin McCourty, was selected in the 2010 NFL Draft in the first round (27th overall) by the New England Patriots, while Jason himself joined the NFL as the sixth pick (203rd overall). in total) of the 2009 NFL Draft after being selected by the Tennessee Titans.
2. They are one of 13 twins in NF history, and are one of 5 who are still active in sports. One of the most famous is the Griffin Brothers (Shaquill Griffin and Shaquem Griffin) and maybe in the future we might see artists like Georgia Tech Lance and Lawrence Austin.
3. The NFL cornerback stands at a height of 1.80m and weighs 88kg.
4. During his career, Jason played in teams like Tennessee Titans for 8 seasons, from 2009 to 2016. His next team became the Cleveland Browns, who later traded him to the New England Patriots, where he found his twin brother.
5. Jason McCourty has amassed an $8 million net worth in the NFL.
6. He met his wife through a mutual friend while they were in college, and five years later he proposed to her in front of their family and friends.
7. The couple had a Greek-inspired wedding at the Parthenon in Nashville with the colors of the day: white, gold and cream.