Krystal Nielson is best known as one of the contestants on the reality television show, The Bachelor, an interesting hookup and dating show that first aired on March 22, 2002 on ABC television channel.
Ever since the American series began running, it has given young men and women the platform to develop intense affection towards one another in an effort to win a suitor’s rose and heart. Although Nielson is a successful fitness instructor, it was her appearance on the 22nd season of The Bachelor that brought her into the limelight. You will learn more about his personal life, family and other facts described in this article.
Krystal Nielson – Biography
Krystal Nielson was born on October 15, 1987 in Missoula, Montana, United States. She has American nationality and belongs to Swedish and Danish ethnicities.
The reality TV personality had it In the United States, she enrolled at Boise State University to study journalism. After graduating from college, she earned a degree in journalism and later went to the University of California, Los Angeles to study broadcasting.
Before hitting the screen for The Bachelor, Krystal Nielson was in great shape. Although she still works as a personal trainer (a job she loves a lot), she owes her rise to the immense popularity of reality TV. When Nielson was selected as a contestant for the TV series’ 22nd season, she didn’t realize she would be eliminated in week 6.
Senseless over her elimination on The Bachelor, she decided not to give up on her dream of becoming a reality series winner. She later returned to the show again but this time on the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise (a spin-off of The Bachelor) and emerged the winner, with co-star Christopher Randone eventually proposing to her on the final.
As of early 2019, Krystal Nielson is still engaged to Chris Randone, a sales executive. The couple who fell in love on The Bachelor in Paradise , currently have their personal vlog series titled: Glitter & The Goose.
As a physical trainer, Krystal Nielson is currently working at Orangetheory Fitness, a San Diego-based fitness club located in the Point Loma studio. The Reality Star is also the author of a workout post titled Total Body Guide, a bikini competitor, yoga sculpting instructor, NASM MMA fitness specialist, Yoga 4 Homeless ambassador, and sponsored athlete. . The NASM-licensed trainer also reportedly worked at 103.3 KISS FM as a radio personality on the show.
Krystal Neilson’s parents are still alive and doing well. Although their names, where they live and their professions are not public knowledge, they are so proud of their daughter and how far she has come in the industry. The TV star also has a younger brother called Jordan.
She introduced him to her fans on Twitter recently after taking him to her apartment. Jordan lived on the streets. It was after Krystal found out he was homeless that she asked him to live with her in her 100 square meter apartment.
Facts About The Bachelor TV Star
1. Krystal Nielson currently lives in the city of California, specifically in San Diego.
2. The reality TV personality is 5ft 7in and weighs 55kg. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes while details of her measurements are yet to be disclosed.
3. She loves dogs, but has a phobia for spiders and sharks.
4. Apart from the fame the bachelor has brought her, it is believed that Krystal also earns a reasonable sum from her fitness career. Currently, the actual amount of her work that she earns in a year is missing. Likewise, his net worth is not a matter of public knowledge.
5. The Missoula native also enjoys a massive following on social media. She has thousands of followers on Twitter and Instagram where she mainly flaunts her beauty and curves for her fans.
6. Nielson mentioned that she once paid a $12,000 hospital bill after she was hospitalized due to the debilitating effects of fear and anxiety she faced before The Bachelor. According to her, the rating lowered her credit rating from 750 to 620.