Laura Cover is an actress and model who in October 1998 appeared as playmate of the month. A woman of great beauty, grace and charm, she has appeared in various television and documentary productions as a playboy model.
However, she became even more famous as the wife of former professional baseball player, media personality and MLB manager Aaron Boone. The couple have been together since 2002 when they got married and so far their union seems to be getting stronger and stronger.
Laura Cover Biography
LauraCover was born in Bucyrus, Ohio, USA on May 6, 1977. There is no information regarding her father or if she has any siblings, but it was revealed that she was raised in a Christian home by a mother who was a registered nurse.
As a young girl growing up, she was interested in sports so much that she played soccer when she was in high school. More so, she also practiced gymnastics. However, she did not come to further her education either after graduating. Instead, she became more feminine, according to her, and so her interest turned to modeling.
Without any form of modeling experience or even photographs taken for modeling purposes, Laura Cover walked into a Playboy studio for auditions. Her audition landed her a job as a Playboy bunny before she was later named Playmate of the Month for October in 1998.
In the years that followed, she became involved in various other things with Playboy, including appearances in documentaries such as Playboy: Playmate Pajama Party (1999), Playboy: California Girls (2000), and Playboy: Prime Time. Playmates (2002).
Besides Playboy, she has also appeared in a number of other publications. She did nude for the magazine “Mystique”.
Relationship with Aaron Boone
For a long time, the beautiful model has been out of the market. She is married to her husband Aaron Boone. While it’s unclear when or even how the two met, it’s known that they got married in November 2002.
Aaron John Boone was born on March 9, 1973 in LaMesa, California. He rose to fame as a baseball star who played in MLB for teams such as the Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, and Houston Astros. His career spanned from 1997 to 2009, and he made the 2003 All-Star.
After quitting acting, Boone became a media personality, working as an analyst for MLB Network and then ESPN. In 2018, he started his career as a manager with the New York Yankees.
Laura Cover and Aaron have been blessed with two children – Brandon Boone and Bella Boone. The couple also adopted two children, Jeanel and Sergot. Brandon has already started showing great athleticism by playing different sports including football and baseball. The family lives happily in Arizona.
1. When she started her career as a model with Playboy, the only member of her family who knew was her mother. This is so even though she revealed that she was very close with the other members of her family. Her mother gave her the blessings she needed in her modeling career.
2. Laura Cover was a tomboy for most of her childhood. At first, she never had any interest in becoming a model, but after becoming more feminine and at the age of 21, she gave modeling a shot.
3. Among the many things she’s been involved in, the former Playboy model is also into charity. She has worked there for a long time with different organizations, including a foundation for breast cancer.
For two years she had a child from the Christian Children’s Fund whom she named Bernabe of Guatemala. He was then three years old.
4. For a model, Cover isn’t the tallest woman out there, as she’s only 5ft 5in tall. However, this takes nothing away from the beauty of the blonde who has a very good figure. She weighs 112 lbs and has a bust-waist-hips size of 33-22-33 inches.
5. Laura Cover has been involved in a lot of things in the past. However, his exact net worth is still not known. Her husband, on the other hand, has an estimated net worth of $10 million. He made his fortune through his involvement in baseball as a player, coach, as well as his work as a media personality.