Everyone knows him because he’s ‘happy’ or at least they should, this song was an anthem in 2014. Anyway, before we get into this topic, namely height, weight and height of Pharrell Williams, it wouldn’t hurt to spell out a few facts about the singer himself.
- Pharrell Williams was born on April 5, 1973 in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He is the eldest of three sons of Pharaoh Williams, a handyman, and his wife, Carolyn, a teacher.
- The artist was actually discovered at a high school talent show by musician/producer Teddy Riley, whose studio was right next door.
- While he’s doing quite well as an artist, he couldn’t keep a restaurant job to save his life when he was younger. He actually worked in several restaurants, from which he was often fired. When he applied for a job in the fourth, one of the previous positions told the company not to hire him.
- Pharrell’s nickname at the time was Skateboard P. He was pretty good too, but the music industry convinced him.
- By the early 2000s, Pharrell Williams had produced many of the hit songs that were played on the radio. At one point, it was estimated that 43% of the songs were produced by Williams. He keeps bringing those hits.
- He won two Grammy Awards in 2014; one for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical, and another for Best Pop Vocal Album for his work on Justin Timberlake’s hit album Justified
- He has his own Louis Vuitton jewelry line called Blason, he also co-founded the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear.
- We can easily say that Pharrell worked with everyone… yes everyone, except Prince, who he wanted to work with.
As far as we can go today, let’s get back to the topic under review, starting with Pharrell Williams height.
See Also: Lil Wayne’s Teeth, Dreads, Moms & Girlfriend
Pharrell Williams Height
Just watch it to let you know that Pharrell Williams is a bit short. The performer stands at the average height of 5 feet 9 inches. As usual, some claim the performer is shorter than his stated height of 5ft 9. Some people have gone so far as to say that the Happy singer wears hats to give the illusion of a taller figure.
Can’t a guy like hats? The other pretends he’s tall but his slim figure doesn’t let his height shine. Of course, you already know our position on this, we stand with him until proven otherwise. Also, his wife, Helen Lasichanh, doesn’t seem to care and she stands two inches above him at 5ft 11in. If it doesn’t bother him, there’s no problem.
Here is a list of artists who are undoubtedly as tall as him based on their height. Jared Leto, Zayn Malik, Cindy Crawford and Mark Zuckerberg both share the same height as Pharrell Williams.
See also: Dimensions, height and weight of the prince
Pharrell Williams Weight
Everyone knows that Pharrell is really on the thin side, in fact, it’s been grossly exaggerated to say that the entertainer doesn’t look as tall as he is due to being thin. Despite all of this, it is evident that he works hard to maintain a tight body.
He also doesn’t play the typical game that most male MCs go for, he sticks to a unique style that suits his frame. The artist weighs 68 kilograms and despite everything he has said, he knows it very well. Make no mistake, despite his slender figure, he has a masculine body.
With the whole, broad shoulders, chest, thin waist and muscular biceps. He is one of those artists who have managed to adapt their size and frame to their work.
See also: Children, Sons, Wife, Daughter and Parents of Will Smith
Pharrell Williams Body Net Worth
Along with Pharrell Williams height and weight, here is a summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 68 kilograms
The body: thin
Chest size: 40 inches
Arm/Bicep Size: 14 inches
Waist size: 32 inches
Foot/Shoe Size: US 10, EU 43, UK 9.5