Tabria Majors is a plus-size model from the United States. She was born on March 19, 1990, in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America. She is not just a model, but also an influencer. Tabria also co-hosted The Thick, an iTunes podcast.
Tabria has previously worked for Calvin Klein, Adidas, Victoria’s Secret, and Fashion Nova. Natural Models Management is her current agency.
She attended a local school for her education. She attended Magna Cum Laude College for her undergraduate studies. Tabria earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Memphis.
Instagram Followers : 1.5 Million
Tabria Majors Height, Weight, Net worth :
Tabria stands 5 ft. 10 in. tall. and weighs around 210 pounds. Her eyes and hair are both black. She enjoys both traveling and shopping. Her net worth is estimated to be approximately $1 million.
- She was born and brought up in USA.
- Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Tabria also a racquetball player.
- Tabria Majors worked with major brands like Calvin Klein and Victoria’s secret.
- She also appeared on the cover of various magazines.
- Tabria has three years of contracts with Calvin Klein.
- She is also active on Instagram. She has more than 1.1 million followers on Instagram.
- She also hosted an iTunes podcast, The Thick.