Trey has been around since the early 2000s and he was and he took the music industry by the horns back then, although he wasn’t as hot as he was back then, the star is still doing quite well to her right. Before we dive into the subject at hand, which is Trey Songz height, weight, and body measurements, let’s take a look at some facts about the star.
See also: Ice Cube family: his wife, children and home
- He was born Tremaine Aldon Neverson on November 28, 1984, but the world knows him as Trey Songz. His mother is April (Gholson) Tucker and his father is Claude Neverson Jr., but he was raised by his mother and stepfather.
- There is an interesting story behind how he got his stage name, apparently his producers repeatedly labeled his demo tapes “Trey’s Songs”. So he changed the ‘s’ to ‘z’ and now everyone calls him Trey Songz.
- At some point in his career, Trey joined the league of Blacks Who Didn’t Survive in a horror movie. In the 2013 film, Chainsaw Texas 3D, star died in a car accident.
- Trey has a tattoo all over his chest dedicated to his family members, it reads, To God I pray April rain upon his Forrest and build the strength that started with a Rose. In case you’re wondering how this relates to his family members, here’s a cheat sheet. Her mother’s name is April, her brother’s name is Forrest, and her grandmother’s name is Rose.
- His favorite singer as a child was R. Kelly.
- If he hadn’t made it in showbiz, Trey would have been a really hot barber. Yes, the star actually dropped out of school to learn the trade.
- Trey actually wanted to be a rapper, but he was signed as a singer instead.
As much as we’d love to get lost in the star’s life, it’s time to dive into the current topic starting with Trey Songz’ height.
See Also: Khloe Kardashian’s Dad’s Boyfriend, Kids & Home
Trey Songz Height
He doesn’t watch it often, but trust us when we say Trey is on the higher end of the height spectrum. According to his listed height, the singer is 6-foot-1, but you can bet your bottom dollar that there’s a lot of controversy over his actual height. It’s even more alarming now because the star has a hand in all of this confusion.
Asked about his size, he answered. “I’m even 6 feet.” While you’re wondering where the extra inch came from, let’s see what other people have to say about the suave singer’s height. Some people believe the star is 5ft 10in tall and is actually packed with muscle so he can look taller and in turn taller.
Whether it’s a big prank or as a result of his bad posture, so people don’t seem to believe he’s as tall as he says he’s talking less about his stated height. Here’s a list of notable personalities who stand as tall as Trey, based on his height, of course. Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Keanu Reeves and Justin Timberlake all share the height of Trey Songz.
See also: Barack Obama height, weight and body measurements
Trey Songz weight
Trey Songz may seem like he not only lives in a gym, but owns one now, but that wasn’t always the case. For those of you who have been around for a while, you all know we’re referring to Trey Songz’ epic body transformation.
He was once a slim young man, but over the years he developed those muscles and became the universal sex symbol that is now Trey Songz. He eats very healthy foods and does very intense workouts, the kinds you shouldn’t try at home except you hit the gym as often as she does.
On top of that, Trey makes good use of his supplements. Everyone needs a bag of pills, the right kind of pills. The star currently weighs 72 kilograms.
Trey Songz Body Net Worth
Along with Trey Songz’s height and weight, here is a summary of all his measurements.
Height: 6 feet 1
Weight: 72 kilograms
Chest: 45 inches
Size: 33 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
Shoe size: US 10, EU 43, UK 9.5